Unlike most other networking technologies, wireless networks are subject to a number of external factors which can have a significant bearing on whether any proposed solution will address your business need. For this reason we will normally suggest a wireless survey as the first stage of any wireless project, in order to gather baseline information that can be used for design and quotation purposes.
- Identify sources of Radio Frequency (RF) interference
- Locate RF coverage and Capacity/performance ‘dead spots’
- View areas that suffer from channel interference
- Inspect the physical and environmental conditions
- Provide Heat Maps of the expected wireless coverage
- Validate/recommend Access Point placements
- View Roaming Areas
- Verify coverage, capacity and performance requirements
- Review cabling, connectivity and mounting requirements
See also our Wireless Survey FAQ page
Once the survey is completed we will provide you with a report on the cabling and also recommendations for a wireless network to meet your coverage, usage and user density requirements.
In addition we will also provide a fixed price quotation for a Cisco wireless solution to meet your needs including the cabling and mounting of the wireless access points.
Optionally, for wireless applications where a high level of guest traffic is expected, for example, the retail and hospitality sectors, we can include optional costs to enable social media log-in for users, detailed user information/stats capture, the capability to email and market to users, and content filtering.