Improve operational efficiency by using wireless technology to track non-inventory assets
Logistics and Manufacturing sectors are under constant pressure to hit SLAs and exceed customer expectations, whilst achieving operational efficiencies.
Technology can help by keeping track of non-inventory assets, such as, forklifts, pallet trucks, cages, totes, HHTs, even people, so that you can spot bottlenecks, delays, and SLA breaches before they get out of control.
Find out how you can use low-bandwidth, battery-powered tags in conjunction with a powerful rules engine to track assets and alert around specific operational issues, such as: -
- Item is not where it’s supposed to be
- Item has left the building, or designated area
- Item has moved, when it shouldn’t
- Item has not moved, when it should
- Item has not moved for over x minutes
- Item has been dropped or knocked
- Item has exceeded a permissible temperature range
- Too many items in a designated area
- Too few items in a designated area
Motion data captured over time can also help answer questions around the resource utilisation of specific assets, whether you have too many or not enough, and what percentage of the time they are in use. Tags can also track temperature, motion, acceleration, vibration and much more.
The system does not rely on existing Wi-Fi infrastructure.